All material on this website is copyrighted by the Myanmar-Norway Business Council (“MNBC”). All rights reserved. Other than as necessary for the purpose of viewing the website in the course of a business it is strictly forbidden to copy any material on this website for commercial use or to republish any or all of the contents of this website on a proxy server, cache or other similar form of storage.
Information on this web site, including the documents available for download, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind it may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
MNBC hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Norway-Asia Business Summit web site, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall MNBC be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the TNCC web site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if the MNBC has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Since some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, the above limitation many not apply to you. The links included within this web site may let you access other web sites through the MNBC web site (“linked sites”).
This website contains hyperlinks to other sites. These hyperlinks take you to publicly available sites, which are not within the control of MNBC. MNBC therefore does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness, and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from third party sites, nor does MNBC warrant that such sites or their content are free from any claims of copyright, trademark, or other infringement of the rights of third parties or that such sites or content are devoid of viruses or other contamination. Such hyperlinks do not imply any endorsement of or responsibility for the opinions, ideas, products, information or services offered at such sites. You will use the hyperlinks other sites at your own risk.
There are legal requirements in various countries and jurisdictions which may restrict the information which MNBC can lawfully provide the user. Persons into whose possession the information in this website comes should inform themselves about and observe any restrictions imposed in the jurisdiction in which the website is accessed.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.norway-asia.com
This policy was last modified on 2 June 2013
Myanmar-Norway Business Council
c/o Royal Norwegian Embassy
No. 3, Pyay Road, 6 Miles
Works by the following organisations and photographers have been used on our web site:
- ASEAN Secretariat 2012/Afi Wicaksono
- Asian Development Bank
- Asia Society
- Thor Jørgen Udvang/Epixx.net
- Axel Blom/Blue Business Solutions Ltd.
- DNB ASA
- Thomas Haugersveen/The Office of the Norwegian Prime Minister
- Yngve Ask/Innovation Norway
- Anders Gjengedal/Innovation Norway
- CH/Innovation Norway
- Siv Nærøy/Innovation Norway
- International Labour Organization
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
- NHO, Confederation of Norwegian Industry
- Marisa Opdal/Nordic Light
- Norway's Ministry of Trade, Fisheries and Industry
- Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA
- David Charles Peacock/Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA
- Norwegian Seafood Council
- Norwegian Shipowners' Association
- Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
- Jeerawut Rityakul/Shutterstock.com
- Siha Sakprachum/Shutterstock.com
- Øyvind Hagen/Statoil
- Telenor Group
- Traders Hotel, Yangon, Myanmar
- Nancy Bundt/visitnorway.com
- Terje Rakke/visitnorway.com
- World Bank Photo Collection