About The Unit
Yara is the world’s leading global crop nutrition company. Yara's knowledge, products and solutions grow farmers' and customers’ businesses profitably and responsibly, while protecting the earth's resources, food and environment. Our fertilizers, crop nutrition programs and technologies increase yields, improve product quality and reduce the environmental impact of agricultural practices. Founded in Norway in 1905 to solve emerging famine in Europe, today, Yara has a worldwide presence, with more than 12,000 employees and sales to more than 150 countries.Yara is now starting up in Myanmar and is building a strong team to establish and grow our farmer centric strategy. We are looking for candidates sharing our values ambition, accountability, curiosity and collaboration.
- Responsible for preparation and timely submission of monthly, quarterly, all statutory and tax reporting to Regional headquarters, local management and Statutory bodies
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of month end closing by performing quality check and review of full financial statement
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Governance, Yara’s accounting principles, local GAAP/tax requirements and Internal Control principles
- Ensure operational efficiency within the area of responsibility and proactively search for improvements
- Facilitate Business Plan process and ensure qualified input and timely reporting
- Responsible for credit and cash management
- Responsible for costings of importation (vessels and containers).
- Work with external auditors for audit
- Highlight improvement areas in terms of cost saving, quality assurance, etc.
- Other task that may be assigned from time to time within the scope of Finance
- Setup finance workflow in the organization
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience (General and Costs accounting) in an MNC environment (preferably CPA holder)
- Good working knowledge on Excel, SUN system and HFM reporting
- Good English skills (both spoken and written)
- Fluent in Burmese
- Sound knowledge in IFRS
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with other functions
- Flexibility to take on additional tasks to support the company’s growth activities
- Self-discipline and motivation to get things done in a challenging, fast-paced business environment